The ghostly, ghoulish Gargoyles of
Notre Dame -- horrid hoary harbingers of
From their lofty perch atop the famed Cathedral in Paris, these silent stone sentinels survey the surrounding scenery by the Seine under the setting sun.
Okay, Okay, sorry about that. You get the picture.
Still, with the Eiffel Tower peeking up in the background, these moody images set the tone for some enigmatically enchanted evening, or even perhaps a Romantic Rondevous with a monstrous edge.
Or, you could just send this greeting "to creep" somebody out!
Other suggested uses are:
- I can see your house from here!!!
- Thinking of you!
- Thinking of you across the miles.
- Missing you.
- The "Old Haunts" aren't the same without you!
- I've got a "hunch" something's missing.
- I see Paris, I see France....
- Sorry, I've been so moody lately...
And, for anyone who has witnessed the "Rocky" Horror Picture Show:
- "Dammit, Granite! I love you!"
could also attach something along the lines of
a Ricki Lake or Jerry Springer phrase like: "You
go Girl!" which can be altered in a Digital Postcards® Way to become: