Home > Search Results
Your search for grave returned 1 category and4 links
An Irish Graveyard in Autumn -- reverberating with the anguished moans of lost souls, wailing with the piercing howls of shrieking Banshees, and echoing with the even more mournful lament "Uh-oh, we just ran out of Guinness!"
If words fail you in the face of such unspeakable horror, let us here at POSTCARDS.COM / CREEPYCARDS.COM do the talking:
- The morgue the merrier!
- Just Hangin' Out!
- A tisket a tasket, it's lonely in my casket!
- Down and very out.
- Feelin' down and out?
- Down, but not out.... well, um, Okay, so I'm out!
- Workin' Hard? We're not, We're dead!
- Working Stiffs!
- Do your spirits need a BOOst?
- Do your spirits need a lift?
- Happy Halloween from "the Gang!"
- Have a "Bury" nice Halloweeen!
- Happpy Halloween from all of us!
- Happy Halloween to you and yours!
- Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you -- I've been burried!
The only thing more desolate and bleak than an Irish Graveyard in Autumn is an Irish Garden in Autumn -- or so the legends (and our photos) say! Still, we "Half-full Romantic Optimists" here at POSTCARDS.COM believe that True Love can blossom anywhere ... All it takes is a fertile Imagination, and lots of guts!
- I love you so much it's SCARY!!
- Everything's coming apart without out!
- My Life's lost it's color without you!
- Feelin' Spooky?
- It's soooo lonely without you!
- Missing you
The Jerk of Hearts popular
Are you looking for love and sweet romance? Then you better watch out, because so is the "Jerk of Hearts" -- our very own "Ace in the Hole."
Some of you may have to "dig" deep to get the "Grave" humor of this cartoon's punch line...
Tomb it May Concern (TM) proudly presents the perfect "wake" up call to that special Working stiff in your life! Stop and smell the Roses before you start pushing up the Daisies!