The ghostly, ghouli
sh Gargoyles of Notre Dame -- horri
d hoary harbi
ngers of Halloween!
From their lofty perch atop the famed Cathedral in Paris, these silent stone sentinels survey the surrounding scenery by the Seine under the setting sun.
Okay, Okay, sorry about that. You get the picture.
Still, with the Eiffel Tower peeking up in the background, these moody images set the tone for some enigmatically enchanted evening, or even perhaps a Romantic Rondevous with a monstrous edge.
Or, you could just send this greeting "to creep" somebody out!
Other suggested uses are:
- I can see your house from here!!!
- Thinking of you!
- Thinking of you across the miles.
- Missing you.
- The "Old Haunts" aren't the same without you!
- I've got a "hunch" something's missing.
- I see Paris, I see France....
- Sorry, I've been so moody lately...
And, for anyone who has wi
tnessed the "Rocky" Horror Pi
- "Dammit, Granite! I love you!"
Of course, you could also attach somethi
ng along the li
nes of a Ri
Lake or Jerry Spri
nger phrase li
ke: "You go Gi
ch can be altered i
n a Di
tal Postcards® Way to become: